Thursday, October 16, 2008

Conservative Tourette's

Alright. Just a quick update here.

I understand that sometimes people see things, and they make assumptions. And, we all do this. I get that. But sometimes those assumptions really just sound a little absurd.

Here's a good one.

Did you hear about how Obama is refashioning the American flag in his own image? Yeah, it's got all the same colors, but now there's a real big O in the blue part, and he did away with a bunch of the stars.

I don't think Bob Grant mentions this part, but I betcha he didn't include a star for any state that he didn't win in the primaries.

Or maybe the stars aren't the United States, but some collection of exotic African or Muslim states! Stop the presses!

Wait. What? Oh. I see. ...So it's not a new white flag of surrender to the terrorists that he pals around with while eating babies and beating women and stoking his tyrannical megalomaniacal ego??

Well then what else could it possibly be?



Oh. That's the state flag of Ohio, you say? That seems like an odd and rather implausible thing to place in the background of your rally in Toledo, Ohio.

Shoot. And I was so hoping for another excuse to call him an arrogant, elitist liberal. Though, I admit, it's a pretty nicely designed flag- *gasp* Do you think he's gay, too?

Oh, right, he didn't design the flag. It was probably designed by somebody in Ohio who wasn't Obama. As far as we know...


*cough* Hussein, Arab, Ayers, Muslim, tax raising, Manchurian, teach-kids-sex! *cough*

Sorry. Something in my throat.

No comments: